BIA Data Scientist, Business Analytics
The Estée Lauder CompaniesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The Travel Retail Worldwide (TRWW) BIA Data Scientist works in close collaboration with data analysts, data engineers and business stakeholders to provide data-driven answers to business questions using advanced analytical techniques and statistics. Business questions apply to all aspects of the TRWW business, ranging from supply chain, sales, finance to integrated marketing and communications.
He/She is part of the TR Business Analytics Competency Center (BACC), a data and analytics oriented team embedded in the business, where he/she is supported by data analysts, data engineers and other data scientists
- Works closely with business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making
- Assesses and implements advanced analytical models for application in the business’s most complex issues.
- Develops statistical and machine learning models for various problems including projections, classification, clustering, pattern analysis, simulation, etc.
- Translates complex model outcomes into business friendly recommendations
- Assesses the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection methods
- Advises stakeholders, providing pro-active ideas and solutions to solve business problems
- Advises on technology and capability needs to support future evolution of data science for TRWW
- Stays up-to-date on any new evolutions (techniques, technology, methods) that can help evolve TRWW’s ability in advanced analytics.
- Technical skills:
- Experience in programming in one or more of the following: Python, PySpark, Databricks, Tensorflow, Keras, database language such as SQL, NoSQL, Graph DB
- Experience with Deep Neural Networks, Clustering Algorithms, Predictive Algorithms
- Experience in Data Mining and Data Processing
- Good understanding of Data Engineering concepts
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to break down into sub-problems and synthesize recommendations.
- Methodical and logical approach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and take initiative to know the known unknowns.
- Business acumen: having basic understanding of the industry (FMCG/Beauty) and functions supported (supply chain, finance, sales, integrated marketing) is a plus.
- Communication: able to use data storytelling to communicate your findings for everyone to understand
- Teamwork: able to work in close collaboration with fellow team members and business stakeholders to understand business objectives and data required to solve problems.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-RO-B-Bucharest
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2121709