Engineer Verification II
Microchip TechnologyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
The successful candidate will work with a verification team, focused on pre-silicon verification of its 32-bit and 16-bit family of Microcontroller products.
Specifically, the duties include the following:
- Architect and implement TB to support assembly and System Verilog based verification.
- Module level requirements development, TB plan, TB development and full chip integration of the module level TB.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Actively participate in a team environment, interfacing with module architects, design engineers, and applications engineers.
- Assist in the migration of existing test suite to new System Verilog based environment.
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of Verilog and assembly code to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive Verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and coverpoints;
- Architect and develop testbench for 16/32-bit Microcontroller products using UVM and/or VMM advanced verification methodologies.
BSEE degree, MSEE preferred and at least 3 year experience in development of large, complex verification IPs.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architectures and products.
- Hands on experience with Questa.
- Advanced skills in various programming languages including Verilog, System Verilog, C, C++, PERL, TCL
- Working experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/AVM/VMM) is a must.
- Experience with tools including CVS, Git, Eclipse is a plus