VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
This role is part of a team within the PMO Department. The Project Manager is accountable for leading the full lifecycle management of one or more projects from requirements through to operational and commercial readiness.
The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of diverse, complex projects across an international matrix environment of teams from Group Technology and worldwide Local Markets.
The Project Manager has accountability for ensuring in scope, on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced products that meet customer expectations.
Role is crucial to successfully manage the end-to-end technology deliverables of new projects with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders and enable the on-going development of this key strategic business differentiator for Vodafone by delivering new and innovative products, features, capabilities and services.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- All aspects of Project Management (including scope definition, detailed project planning, vendor management, budget management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management) of one or more projects deployments.
- Ensure adherence to the governance process.
- Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management.
- Accurate progress reporting and risk/issue management with timely and effective escalation.
- Build and maintain Project Delivery specific KPIs for tracking against target.
- Engagement and management of numerous external third parties.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by track record of at least 2 years in a Technology environment.
- Ability to communicate on all aspects of project delivery & detail at a senior level.
- Strong leader, able to chair and manage meetings. Excellent ability to influence and motivate teams.
- Prioritization skills. Results focused and driven.
- Extensive experience of project management in international matrix environments.
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure concepts ( Servers, Storages, Data Bases, IP Network, Security).
What's in it for you
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.