Pragmatic PlayCu normă întreagă Zi plină
ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
- Manage detection of high risk & fraudulent players on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensure Live table games and equipment integrity;
- Monitor betting patterns and act according to internal agreed procedures;
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive risk assessment;
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data;
- Communicate internally and externally with all parties involved in handling Live table games;
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns, and outcomes of decisions;
- Create reports, summaries and research risk factors that can affect the Live tables activity.
- Good knowledge of the online gaming industry/Live products;
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs - 8-hour shifts, including weekends;
- Excellent analytical skills & attention to details;
- High level of responsibility & integrity;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365 service suite.
- Knowledge of a programming language is a plus