Senior SAP LE Consultant
NTT DataCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Who are we
We are currently looking for a Senior SAP LE Consultant for one of our rollout projects in the automotive sector.
If you are enthusiastic about creating the individual mobility of the future, there has never been a more thrilling moment to join us.
What you'll be doing
- Work on a rollout automotive project with focus on SAP LE (Logistics Execution) solution portfolio
- Conduct customer workshops to understand business process requirements
- Advise customer on industry best practices
- Prepare functional specifications and support development teams
- Conduct testing, training and support for master data migration
What you'll bring along
- Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a comparable qualification with an IT focus
- IT Consultant knowledge in the SAP Logistics Execution Module for at least 3-5 years
- Focus on LE-WM Warehouse Management, LE-TRM Task and Resource Management, LE-SHP Shipping, LE-TRA Transport Management
- IT project management experience in the area of rollouts
- Several years of experience with IT design/conception of standard software (SAP), with a focus on Logistics (LE, SD, MM, LO, etc.) as well as integration of interface systems
- Confident handling of SAP ERP or SAP S/4 HANA (e.g. business process mapping, customizing, interfaces) preferably in the LE, SD, MM, LO modules
- Sound skills in agile working methods
- Sound knowledge of IT business processes (e.g. ITIL)
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
- German is considered a plus
What’s in it for you
New beginnings can be a challenge. We promise a smooth integration and a supportive mentor
Pick your working style: choose from Remote, Hybrid or Office work opportunities
Early bird or night owl? Our projects have different working hours to suit your needs
Nobody is born an expert. Sharpen your tech skills with our sponsored certifications, trainings and top e-learning platforms
We want you to stay healthy! Enjoy our Private Health Insurance – it’s custom-made for you
A clear mind is a healthy mind. Attend individual coaching sessions or go one step further by joining our accredited Coaching School
Make the most of our epic parties or themed events – they’re lovingly designed for our people and their families
NTT DATA Romania is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants regardless to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.
Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit.
Job Segment: SAP, Data Conversion, Testing, Project Manager, Technology, Data, Bilingual