Business Performance Specialist
Accesa & RaRoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea, Bucharest, Timisoara and 20 years of experience in turning business challenges into opportunities and growth.
A value-driven organisation, it has established itself as a partner of choice for major brands in Retail, Manufacturing, Finance, and Banking. It covers the complete digital evolution journey of its customers, from ideation and requirements setup to software development and managed services solutions.
With more than 1,200 IT professionals, Accesa also has a fast-growing footprint, establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology. Coming together in strong tech teams with a customer-centric approach, they enable businesses to grow, delivering value for our clients, partners, industry, and community.
As Business Performance Specialist, you will be responsible for developing a strong understanding of our performance across all our activities, and to develop and implement a repeatable process for monitoring and reporting it. You’ll have the opportunity to work across teams, getting to know all that is going on in the organization, acting as a business partner for all the business units and also challenging them on how they assess and improve their performance. You will be responsible for creating material reporting on the organization's performance for our management.
You will also be instrumental in preparing analysis supporting key management decisions, including forecasts for business cases, using statistical and analytical techniques to understand the key drivers towards achieving value and target outputs, through profitability and operational analysis.
You will have a mentality of continuous improvement and strong analytical and interpersonal skills. You will enjoy working in a delivery focused, agile environment.
As Business Performance Specialist, you will influence decision-making through quality and depth of analytical insights and recommendations for improvement. In particular, you will focus on the following:
> Performance Reporting and Analysis
- Analyze business processes and the corresponding metrics to support the organization in achieving it's objectives and performance targets
- Responsible for optimizing our performance reporting structure and repeatable process
- Optimize our OKR / KPI dashboards
- Synthesize performance trends and business performance
- Identify and highlight opportunities for performance improvement
- Develop reporting material in a succinct, visual manner
> Analytical support for various forums
- Support all business units with insights to make informed decisions towards achieving the company's objectives
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations to business units on cost efficiency and pricing strategies and their impact on value creation
- Report findings to management, so that timely adjustments can be made to achieve the objectives
- Drive strategic analysis and provide recommendations for ad hoc requests, both from within the team and externally
> Building a performance focused culture
- Work with the management and business units to ensure that the right OKRs / KPIs have been set, supporting them in translating strategic management objectives into measurable KPIs
- Make sure that a focus on outcomes and performance are integrated into everything we do.
- Bachelor or MSc in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with a solid track record of reliably monitoring performance metrics
- Proficiency with MSOffice, in particular Excel (advanced knowledge expected), Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Awareness of data visualization principles
- Experience with reporting / financial systems
- Affinity with both business and finance and a healthy business acumen
- Strong analytical and numerical skills and ability to translate figures to non-financial people
- Translates analysis and numbers into actions and right steering
- Shows initiative, social and good relationship builder with the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Preferably working from Cluj-Napoca
- You are execution focused and have a proven record of success in complex environments
- Results-driven, high-performing, high-quality work attitude
- You have a high threshold for ambiguity and maintain professional demeanor under pressure
- You are an evangelist for data-driven decision-making and relish the challenge to introduce performance management discipline into the organization
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones