Collections, Claims & Disputes Accountant – Senior Process Associate – French – Hybrid Bucharest
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Collections, Claims & Disputes Accountant – Senior Process Associate – French – Hybrid Bucharest
Deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
- Examine claims documents received
- Examine documents to settle any required adjustments
- Review client inquiries regarding open billing invoices, research statements from ceding companies and brokers
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of claim documents, including claim payments and claims setup, sending of acknowledgement letters, and other non-core claims processes
- Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters
- Resolve deductions & disputes
- Follow up on accounts and on disputed items
- Identify potential claims to be called out and refer to appropriate personnel
- Remain abreast of company and industry changes as well as changes in internal processes and procedures
- Provide operational support as needed to various business lines, communicate with customers via phone and written correspondence to obtain specific claim information
- Work with the Accounting team to book corrections and assure ledger
- Support ad hoc requests from Business groups and local units
- Provide required monthly reports
- Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
- Updating the working procedures periodically;
- Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
- Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- Language level: French, C1
- Graduate / Post-graduate in Business Management or similar
- Anti-money laundering relevant certifications are nice to have
- Good Excel, MS Access, Power Point skills, word and experience in VBA will be an added advantage
- Previous working experience on OTC – Collections is an advantage
- Be a self-starter, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills and able to deliver results in time
- Working experience with various countries and cultures would be a plus
- Insurance Certification/ experience would be a plus
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
JobSenior Process Associate
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingFeb 9, 2024, 2:40:49 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Senior Reporting and Data Specialist
CapgeminiCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Short Description Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Technical, Mathematics, Computer Science; Minimum 4 years in specialized field; Minimum 2 years experience in finance/banking industry; Working experience within MIS team; Good understanding of data warehouse and relational database concept; IT knowledge:...
Personal Banker- Trainee
Libra Internet Bank SACu normă întreagă Zi plină
Ai finalizat studiile superioare sau esti student in an terminal; Te caracterizeaza energia, entuziasmul, placerea de a interactiona cu diferite tipologii de oameni; Pasionat/a de comunicare, vanzari, negociere, cifre; O persoana ambitioasa, dornica sa invete si sa evolueze. Ofera clientilor...
Medior / Senior Software Developer – Full-Time Job, Bucharest
SkillValueCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Client description Our client is looking for a Medior / Senior Software Developer to join their CIO GRM & GLO team, in the Credits area. The person will have the main responsibilities on the basic functionalities/architecture for the features corresponding...