Automation Developer (Fiber and/or Oil & Gas and/or Maritime Industry) (f-m-d)
Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a member of an international development team working on software development for automation, your tasks would include developing the SE Industrial Process and Module Control Suite basis and application software framework (EAD business) based on the TIA or PCS7 family, as well as designing HMI process screens for SCADA system IA Ignition. You would work within the Scrum process to ensure progress is made, problems are addressed, and the project is successfully completed. Effective communication with the international team would be a crucial aspect of your role, and your goal would be to contribute to the development of high-quality software that meets the needs of the SE industry.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Development of software for TIA/PCS7 SCL for EAD business and application functions
- Utilize Figma to create and maintain design documentation and user interfaces
- Designing HMI process screens based on the SCADA system IA Ignition for ship automation
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for automation systems
- Provide training and support to end-users of automation systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to automation systems on ships
What You Bring
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in shipbuilding industry and automation systems used on ships
- Extensive knowledge of Step7/PCS7/TIA,
- Understanding of web development frameworks
- Specialization in TIB and specifically the SCADA system Ignition
- Experience with Figma
- Expertise in POD propulsion systems and power management systems
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
About the Team
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come.
We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality.
We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 96,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Working with a global team and have opportunities to work on and lead a variety of innovative projects.
- Supportive work culture with remote and flexible work.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets.
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings.
- Special for books lovers – Bookstore.
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription.
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III.
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs