DNVCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property, and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence.
As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
About Business Assurance
We help companies ensure compliance, build high-performing management systems, and meet competence needs within a wide range of industries. DNV helps companies understand Working with us, you can be involved in technically challenging and innovative projects worldwide demanding a broad variety of expertise. Our strong focus on research and innovation opens an array of opportunities, and allows you to engage in projects which develop next generation solutions. and manage their risk picture through our management system certification and training portfolios
About the role
Main purpose of the position is to plan, lead and secure the effectiveness of operation processes, under service Cloud as well as verifying, setting and planning in applicable company software (eComp; NGPS; Service cloud; Partner, Scheduler, IORA). The preferred work location is Cluj-Napoca or Bucharest.
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Reviewing / Setting of projects in Service Cloud – in order to be planned and executed.
- Planning the audit activities including those coming from IWO- IORA
- Audit team nomination with appropriate technical competence and efficient logistics
- Audit dates proposition and confirmation in cooperation with relevant DNV BA unit(s) and auditor(s)
- Co-ordinating with auditors for effective planning
- Cooperation with planners from other DNV Business Areas units for international projects
- Generating/receiving the SR for the received/requested IWO
- Generating SR’s for Technical Review/ Certificate approval
What we offer
Work/life balance: We offer flexible working hours and hybrid working model and have a focus on work/life balance for our employees.
Supportive and caring culture. Our international culture embodies diverse colleagues who value teamwork and inclusion across business areas and borders. You may also join employee associations to establish networks through social and professional activities.
Career and development. The possibilities to grow and develop your competencies and ambitions within DNV are extensive. We have a strong company culture with emphasis on growth mindset, competence sharing and professional and personal development.
By joining DNV you become part of a world-leading company whose purpose is to safeguard life, property, and environment. You will also be part of a culture where our values “we care, we share, we dare” characterize how we act towards each other, our customers and perform our work.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in back office administration, or similar.
- Experience in Management System Certification Business, or similar, will be considered as a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office package.
- Experience working with ERP / CRM tools and/or databases will also be considered as an advantage.
- Analytical skills and a quality-oriented mindset with high attention to detail.
- Strong sense of urgency for deadlines.
- Great communication skills are very desirable.
- Good time management and ability to prioritize.
- Good knowledge of English is a must.