Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As a Customer Trainer you will provide a detailed project specific familiarization training, also known as basic operation training (BOT), to customer operation engineers worldwide, for one of the following function areas:
- Balance of Plant (BoP) scope of a combined cycle power plant and its components.
- I&C and electrical scope, including components.
- Gas turbines, including components.
- Steam turbines, including components.
- Synchronous condensers.
Within each of these trainings, the customer operators receive theoretical and operational knowledge on the project specific systems and the involved components.
For each function area, the training normally takes 4-5 days and is generally being performed on site or at the customer´s premises. The training integrates a combination of classroom instruction and associated system walk-downs, in line with the erection and commissioning progress of the power plant.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Compilation and editing of the training manual for the assigned project, based upon P&IDs, system description, T3000 Software, engineering documents.
- Cooperation with other trainers and project training manager to clarify and fine-tune training schedules as well as project specific training contents.
- Clarify interfaces with engineering to obtain necessary documents for training manual compilation.
- On site performance of customer training. Collect attendance sheets and feedback questionnaires. Provide training report afterwards.
What You Bring
- Degree in engineering or similar by experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Siemens-Energy power plants regarding one of the above mentioned function areas, preferably obtained through several years of commissioning, operation or engineering.
- Ability to understand DCS functional diagrams and controls.
- Experience in working with multicultural and interdisciplinary teams.
- Excellent command of English language both in writing and speaking.
- Strong presentational skills in front of audiences.
- Eloquent, convincing, and self-confident appearance.
About the Team
Our Grid Technology division enables a reliable, sustainable, and digital grid. The power grid is the backbone of the energy transition. Siemens Energy offers a leading portfolio and solutions in HVDC transmission, grid stabilization and storage, high voltage switchgears and transformers, and digital grid technology
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences
Rewards and Benefits
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Private Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives