.NET Software Engineer
RinfCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Level of Experience
Rinf.tech is a technology consulting and software services company. Founded in 2006 in Romania, we have grown into a global organization with 600+ engineers and 8 Delivery Centers in Europe and North America (Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Turkiye, and Mexico)
We offer custom software solutions and support for our worldwide partners through three main Business Units: Business Applications, R&D Embedded, Robotics, and Automotive
At Rinf.tech, you’ll come across friendly people and a genuine way of thinking. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology
We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing products together: www.rinf.tech
The main purpose of the squad for which we need a .NET developer is delivering operational efficiency and create sales opportunities offering the best experience for our customers. The squad is responsible for supporting mandatory, efficiency and sales initiatives (prospect lists, share best practice & standardization, digitalization) in Contact Center and Sales Network areas.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a member of an Agile team of Developers, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain: Lending/Non-lending for Individual/Companies
What you will be working on:
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding & security standards.
- Work with: .Net 4.7, .Net 6.0, WCF, REST services, SQL Server, WCF, Web Forms, Web Components, Azure DevOps CdaaS pipelines, OpenShift\Kubernetes.
- Working with additional development tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, SSMS, Git, Azure DevOps, Confluence, ServiceNow.
- Be part of a CI/CD environment.
- Participate in the scrum ceremonies with your team.
- Participate in technical analysis design.
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase.
- Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation.
- Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment.
- Provide technical insight and actively participate in feature analysis.
- You take responsibility of your code - from IDE to local development environment to production.
- Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly.
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support, develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support.
What you offer us:
- Confidence in working in a Microsoft ecosystem.
- Good understanding of the Windows platform.
- Knowledge of IIS, SQL Server, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, .Net Core.
- Experience with using package managers (NuGet, npm).
- Confort in applying a braching stategy in a collaborative environment using Git and AzureDevOps Services.
- Experience or high curiosity in docker is a plus.
- Powershell or any scripting language is not a stranger.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business product owners and product managers.
- It would be really nice to have experience or real desire to learn about Docker, Container Orchestration, Microservices Architecture, API design, API gateways, Swagger, ORM experience (EF, Dapper).
Nice to have:
- Education: nice to have Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in an IT related field.
- Prior experience as .Net Engineer.
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools.
- UX/UI Experience, web design.
- High standards of confidentiality, ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust.
- Working experience according to Agile methodology.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working environment
- Learning budget and platforms
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of
- Medical subscription
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development
- Flexible benefits platform
Our recruitment process:
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment
- All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.
Locuri de muncă similare
AGENT TELEMARKETING – BUCURESTI, PLOIESTI, TARGU MURES
Studio ModernaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
CERINTE: Persoane energice care să îşi dorească să lucreze într-un mediu dinamic; Seriozitatea şi dorinţa de a învaţa lucruri noi, se află pe lista noastră de must have; Persoane care doresc să îşi depăşească nivelul de comunicare şi persuasiune actual;...
Test Automation Engineer – Full-time Job in Bucharest
SkillValueCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Company description Consignor is a leading provider of Delivery Management software, combining its extensive knowledge of transport and logistics with excellent software architecture and design. Consignor has the world’s largest carrier library, giving customers access to the carriers that best...
Software Tester – Full-Time – Brasov / Bucharest
SkillValueCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Description In-tech believes in and offers an outstanding work atmosphere, team spirit and a fun place to work. They always give their best performance and that is why they look for colleagues who share this enthusiasm and want to proceed...