Global Mobility Specialist (fixed-term)
British American TobaccoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
JOB TITLE: Global Mobility Specialist
CITY & COUNTRY: Bucharest, Romania
CONTRACT: Fixed-term until 30/09/2024
In this role you will be a member of Central Europe area talent team and you will be responsible for co-shaping and driving the execution of talent agenda of BAT Poland and Central Europe Area. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute talent acquisition strategy which enables BAT to attract and connect with the right talents (young talents, mid-careers, senior leaders).
- Driving self-owned learning culture by actively contributing to building and executing learning portfolio in line with talents & business needs.
- Ensure our talent management processes & tools serve the purpose of developing high performing teams and talents in the organization.
- Lead the execution of global, area and local talent initiatives and programs in BAT Poland.
- Continuously seeking for innovative solutions supporting talent processes in line with market trends.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate for this role
- HR professional
- Experience with leading and developing talent processes and tools in a global matrix organization
- Creative, out of the box thinking and acting
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Fast comprehension, conceptual skills, problem solving abilities with data driven approach
- Change and project management skills
- Flexibility, persuasiveness, openness, and high resilience
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!