Python Software Developer - SDN
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
As a Python Software Developer, you will be part of an international team responsible for developing strategic tools used by Vodafone Group & local markets. Your work wll involve finding and implementing the proper technical solutions to automate the lifecycle of SDWAN products, including zero-touch provisioning, inventory management, alarm management and API standardization.
The developed solutions are complex, containing databases, business logic, and integration with other components and systems, so you will have the opportunity to experiment with various technologies and tools.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Develop well-structured code following company standards
- Document enhancements and system changes
- Provide input to impact analysis on other systems
- Contribute to the code development and delivery process based on requirements, considering all the aspects of product development life cycle
- Provide accurate estimates (time & effort) for upcoming features based on specifications
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- 2+ years of experience in software development: Python, APIs (TMforum), MEF data models, ReactJS, unit & integration testing
- Experience with non-relational databases (Mongo DB, neo4j) and Versioning systems (Git)
- Experience with DevOps technologies: AWS, docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- SDWAN automation experience (VeloCloud, Meraki, Fortinet, Mist) is a plus
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment (preferably Scrum, SAFe is a plus)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.