Team Leader NOC with German
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
Coordinates a team of specialists working on Fixed Network Domain, for Germany Vodafone market to ensure optimal conditions for Network Operations activities in a multi-vendor environment.
Checks that necessary preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting is in place ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for different network elements.
In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, works out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and correct faults. Collaborates with planning and delivery teams to ensure that all planned activities are performed according with existing procedures and with minimal impact for customers.
Allocates and coordinates resources within the NOC First Line projects, ensures the alignment of processes, analyses, estimates and ensures the necessary material resources, establishes the priorities, phases and execution deadlines within the various development projects of Vodafone.
Performs periodic reports for the internal customers and upper management regarding important events and NOC KPIs.
Drives automation and digitalisation initiatives.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Coordination: Leads the team in order to detect and solve technical problems in agreed KPI’s. Establishes priorities for daily activities and assigns necessary resources.
- Coaching: Sets objectives, gives feedback, coaches and evaluates performance of team members. Provide recommendations regarding technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Processes: Implements new internal procedures and processes in order to ensure a high-quality standard for network functionality. Periodically performs verifications regarding workplace safety conditions and checks if the safety rules are implemented according to legal requirements.
- Notification: Ensures the correct and timely notification of technical incidents to other work groups from Vodafone. Performs regularly reports for management, regarding important events and NOC KPIs.
- Health & Safety: Conducts periodic checks on the safety conditions at the workplace and ensures that the safety rules are implemented in accordance with the legal requirements
- Operational Excellence: Drives continuous improvement of tools and processes and champions automation initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management: Ensures a positive working relationship with stakeholders inside and outside Vodafone.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- University degree: Technology.
- 3-4 years of experience in Telecommunications.
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunication services and technologies on Fixed Access, CORE and Transport domains.
- Ability to take decisions and evaluate medium and long-term effects;
- Team working oriented;
- Mandatory : working knowledge of English and German language (spoken and written).
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.