IT Service Professional
Siemens EnergyCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Siemens Energy is the only company in the world that can offer fully integrated products, solutions and services along the energy value chain. Making the world work is more complex than ever. Our mission is to help ensure that a functioning world remains the same. However, the way we ensure this will change dramatically.
What part will you play?
Within the Global IT HUB Organization, you will be working in a newly created Global IT Service - IT Hardware and Mobile Communications team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Service Professional to join our dynamic team and drive of our Global IT Hardware Strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT service management, with a focus on hardware planning, procurement, deployment, logistics and maintenance. This role requires a strategic thinker who can align hardware initiatives with overall business goals, ensuring the organization's technology infrastructure is scalable, reliable, and efficient.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business objectives and align IT hardware strategy accordingly.
- Formulate and implement a comprehensive hardware roadmap, considering emerging technologies, industry trends, and organizational needs.
- Lead the procurement process for IT hardware, ensuring cost-effectiveness, quality, and timely delivery.
- Evaluate and manage relationships with hardware vendors, negotiating contracts and ensuring compliance with service level agreements.
- Develop and implement strategies for the full hardware lifecycle, from acquisition to retirement.
- Ensure efficient and responsible disposal or repurposing of outdated hardware while maximizing the value of existing assets.
- Collaborate with the IT support team to put in place support models that resolve hardware-related incidents and problems promptly.
- Implement preventive measures to minimize disruptions and downtime caused by hardware issues.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of hardware configurations, procedures, and standards.
- Generate regular reports.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- You bring at least 3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the context of IT hardware strategy.
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework and best practices.
- Strong understanding of hardware technologies, trends, and best practices.
- To find your way in your new international environment you bring fluent in English skills spoken and written.
- Personally, you convince with a structured way of working, show a high degree of independence, organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style.
About the Team.
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.