IBM Internship - Project Management Officer with French
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To . To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Project Office Manager will work under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving projects to successful completion
Full time, with start date as soon as we identified the most suitable candidate
Responsibilities and Duties
- Financial and Operational activities: assist the team with reports creation, review, processes documentation
- Order management activities: assist in project documentation creation, review and update; track orders throughout their life cycle, from request for offer sent by client until booking of the PO in our system
- Adapt to new project requirements and needs; adjust tasks, processes and templates accordingly;
- Reporting activity to project management and sales representatives about the status of their sub-projects and project financials (budget, claim, travel, costs, invoicing); assist the management team to keep the project on track, according to the milestones agreed with the client
- Manage calls and meeting related to project status, objectives and changes;
- Assist project team members and offer support with specific requests.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Student in the final year or fresh graduate (Economical /Financial studies)
- Previous experience on a similar project management position is useful and valued
- Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
- Very good communication skills
- Proactive, energetic and open-minded
- Microsoft Office knowledge, Excel advanced, PowerPoint
- French fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience on a similar role
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.