Legal Counsel Senior Manager
AccentureCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Support business teams in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings, and preparing those offerings for market
- Collaborate with colleagues across Legal, Enterprise Risk Management, and Quality & Risk to identify legal and regulatory risks and develop mitigation strategies, including enablement materials, trainings, templates, guidance and checklists, as well as SME support.
- Supporting business leadership, in collaboration with Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal team, in the evaluation of prospective acquisition targets and development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy
- Manage global teams on legal projects, including strategic initiatives and process industrialization projects
- Minimum 8 yrs. relevant experience in a corporate or law firm setting
- Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to data protection and privacy
- Track record of developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Experience shaping deals and evaluating innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings
- Commitment to a creative, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Ability to build a sense of belonging in a team and establish a sense of common purpose inside the larger Accenture Legal department
- Focus on analysis of the business, guidance to the right business and legal teams, industrialization of more mature processes, and active enablement of our off-shore legal teams to handle the mature work
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization
Song: Knowledge of laws and regulations around advertising, e-commerce, media, entertainment and gaming industries, plus data privacy and use of data in advertising, data analytics etc. Independently drafting, analyzing, reviewing and/or negotiating above mentioned agreements and documents including production agreements, media vendor terms, influencer, creative agency master agreements and related documents, marketing materials, sponsorship agreements, etc. Interest or experience working for creative agencies, metaverse and/or sustainability.
Metaverse: Experience or familiarity with and/or interest in Web3, blockchain, metaverse, VR, AR.
Sustainability: Experience and/or interest in Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) topics, Responsible Business, and Sustainability generally and the legal frameworks governing Sustainability. Understanding of and interest in corporate sustainability topics and initiatives such as environmental, product innovation, inclusion/diversity, supply chain, regulatory reporting, and responsibility, as well as ESG regulations and use of data in Sustainability assets and offerings.
S&C-I&EF: The role requires: (a) to act with strong project management skills, as well as strategic thinking throughout the lifecycle of existing and new products and solutions across I&EF as well as providing legal guidance to Sales & Delivery teams, senior I&EF stakeholders; and to other areas of One Legal; (b) strong experience as a generalist, with knowledge and understanding of risk areas across IP, litigation, ethics and compliance, human rights and other extended technology consequences, and global regulations pertaining to data, information security, and industry/function standards; and (c) advanced MS PowerPoint skills, and the ability to design and shape presentations to executive leadership (project management certifications are a plus). Comfortable with problem solving and technology. Enabling mindset and ability to see barriers that can come up over time and being able of resolving them.
S&C-AAI: experience of relevant attorney work, including inbound technology transactional experience in drafting and negotiating data vendor, technology and/or OEM vendor agreements for use in B2B or B2C products or services offered to clients. Functional understanding of legal issues, especially data privacy related issues, related to bringing products and services offerings to market in a legally compliant manner, including offerings utilizing machine learning, third party data, or the delivery of digital or targeted marketing campaigns. Working knowledge of: (a) data privacy issues regarding consumer or personally identifiable data; and (b) open-source licensing. Experience with data licensing or monetization strategies. Understanding connection between in-bound agreements and client-facing agreements. Risk analysis, appreciation, and management. Candidates should ideally also have experience in: (a) risk identification, analysis, and management relating to products and services; (b) drafting and negotiation of client and supplier agreements, including data privacy and data protection issues; and (c) deal shaping and evaluation of innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings.
Security: this role requires strong transactional contracting experience and knowledge in (a) the cybersecurity industry, including security technologies and legal issues related to cybersecurity services; (b) IP commercial and transactional issues; and (c) applicable regulatory landscapes (or willingness to learn) and their effect on service offerings. Experience in a “product counsel” type of role, examining offerings and assets for go to market strategy is a plus.
Cloud: experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements (with special focus on cloud-based deals) and analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies; working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Pragmatic and practical approach to legal advice and legal support and understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to IP, open-source licensing, data protection and privacy.
Operations: Strong technology transactional experience either in drafting and negotiating technology focused client facing and/or vendor facing agreements (i.e. data licensing, software as a service agreement, cloud, software license agreements, or software development agreements). Understanding of legal issues related to bringing new assets and offerings to market in a legally compliant manner, including offerings utilizing machine learning, third party data, or the delivery of digital marketing campaigns. Working knowledge of: (a) privacy issues regarding consumer or personally identifiable data; (b) IP law; and (c) open-source licensing. Experience with data licensing or monetization strategies. Understanding connection between in-bound agreements and client-facing agreements. Risk analysis, appreciation and management;
Operations Trust & Safety: work experience in social medial content moderation industry.
Industry X: interest in, industry awareness or prior knowledge of key Industry X technologies, such as digital manufacturing, digital twins, Internet of Things/edge computing, cloud computing, embedded systems, and artificial intelligence. Preference for those candidates with knowledge or experience with one or more of: (a) risk identification, assessment, and management relating to product design & engineering, and/or operational technology, as distinct from information technology consulting; (b) Product liability in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer contexts; (c) applicable regulatory landscapes and their effect on product and service qualification, development & launch (e.g., for hardware, embedded systems, and/or software); (e) drafting and negotiation of client and supplier agreements, including understanding of IP, data privacy and data protection issues;
APP & TI: Extensive experience as a software product counsel (clearance of software assets for go to market) and technology transactional experience either in drafting and negotiating technology focused client facing and/or vendor facing agreements (i.e. demo agreements, data licensing, software as a service agreements, cloud, software license agreements, or software development agreements). Strong understanding of legal issues related to bringing new assets and offerings to market in a legally compliant manner. Working knowledge of: (a) privacy issues regarding consumer or personally identifiable data; (b) IP law; and (c) open-source licensing. Experience with data licensing and university research agreements (company funded deals for research purposes) is a plus for TI. Understanding connection between in-bound agreements and client-facing agreements.