Voice Connect Senior Engineer
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
Technically delivery and project management of Customer and Carrier on-boarding (incl. voice and roaming interconnects) and Infrastructure initiatives (incl. new features and capabilities) relevant for Central Voice Platforms and Services.
Configuration and testing of central voice platforms and services and 3rd level operational support (e.g. troubleshooting and problem management) during platform operation.
Creation and maintenance of the Central Voice Platforms and Services capacity plan and executing the capacity planning process.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Delivery and project management of new international roaming and interconnect capabilities and capacity
- Design and develop solutions for each external customer (Local Opco or International Carrier), both in terms of application software, hardware, operating systems, connectivity solutions.
- Management of international interconnect projects and on-boarding of wholesale customers and carriers
- Define test lists, plan and execute validation activities together with the external clients.
- End-to-end testing and configuration of international interconnect platforms, incl. Session Boarder Controllers (SBCs) and Central Routing Engines (CREs)
- Capacity management and tracking of actual traffic against plan
- Operational support and problem management during major incidents
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge and strong experience of international interconnect and roaming infrastructure, incl. SBCs (experience with Oracle technology would be preferable) and CREs (experience with NetNumber technology would be preferable) and relevant protocols (e.g. SIP, TCP/IP, RTP, Codecs, SS7)
- Delivery management experience and capability to coordinate delivery activities world-wide
- Track record of capacity and release management incl. planning, delivery and reporting
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Familiar with operational processes incl. incident and problem management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.