Content Moderator – Process Associate – French – On Site Bucharest
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Content Moderator – Process Associate – French – Hybrid Bucharest!
As a Content Moderator, you will moderate the Gaming platform (text, image, and video) in 3D gaming Environment to keep them free of any abuse, identify glitches, bugs, making sure that the end user has a good gaming experience
- Review and moderate the platform by following the policies, processes, and guidelines and provide decision based on prescribed guidelines
- Review and investigate 3D, visual, graphic, audio, and text content for violation of policies and guidelines. (For example – slurs, cuss words, adult content, etc.)
- The role also involves moderating content of Egregious nature
- Recognize trends and patterns and raise issues timely
- Maintain a thorough understanding of process and policies
- Accountable for performance standards (Efficiency, Quality) in a weekly manner
- Use market specific knowledge, signals, and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our client’s community of gamers
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Any graduate
- Relevant experience in content moderation/trust and safety
- Minimum B2 proficiency in French & C1 in English
- If selected for bilingual language, proficiency in the selected native language
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekends)
- Basic PC skills (Internet navigation, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard
- Interest in playing PC games and acumen towards gaming terminologies & Industry
Preferred Qualifications/ Skills
- Experience in playing PC games (PUBG/BGMI, Fortnite, COD etc)
- Culturally aware of the regional trends
- Tech Savvy
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingJan 29, 2024, 3:57:30 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day: The Test Automation Engineer employee will be responsible for ensuring that the Products and Services Enterprise meet the requirements of the involved business parties within Vodafone and their quality. One of the objectives of the position...
Sourcing Operations and Tactical Buying with German
Chain IQ ServicesCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Advanced skills in both written and spoken German and English (minimum B2 level). Experience in sourcing operations, including procurement, supply chain management and vendor management. Negotiating contracts, evaluating suppliers and managing purchase orders; Strong knowledge of Marketing Category; Effective communication...
Asistent Vanzare Plafar - Premium Brand
QLTA(R) Group Romania | RecrutareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Locatii disponibile: Promenada and Baneasa Mall (prin rotatie se intra in cele doua locatii conf. planificarilor anterioare) Compania este lider in domeniul suplimentelor nutritive si promotor al conceptelor avansate de sanatate prin inovatie si wellness. Profilul dorit: Cautam persoane cu...