General QA Engineer
TangoMeCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Tango is a successful, market leader, a live-streaming Platform with 450+ Million registered users, in an industry projected to reach $240 BILLION in the next couple of years
The B2C platform, based on the best-quality global video technology, allows millions of talented people around the world to create their own live content, engage with their fans, and monetize their talents
Tango live stream was founded in 2018 and is powered by 350+ global employees operating in a culture of growth, learning, and success!
The Tango team is a vigorous cocktail of hard workers, creative brains, energizers, geeks, overachievers, athletes, and more. We push the limits to bring our app from “one of the top” to “the leader”
The best way to describe Tango's work style is not to use the word “impossible”. We believe that success is a thorny path that runs on corporate parties, tough releases, and our users' smiles (and as we are a LIVE app, we truly get to see our users all around the world smiling right in front of us in real-time!
Do you want to join the party?
- Collaborate closely with development teams, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of software requirements and to provide early feedback on quality-related aspects
- Manage and support the release processes
- As a General QA Engineer, you will be responsible for various testing layers, such as Contract testing (Pact), and integration testing.
- As part of our team, you will also work with Google Cloud Services, a range of cloud-based services like data storage, computing, and metrics.
- You will help guarantee that our systems are securely and reliably configured and deployed.
Project stack: Java, Typescript, react.js, GCS, Aeropsike, Datadog, Kubernetes, Kafka, microservices architecture
- 4+ years of experience in QA department
- 1+ year in UI automation (Selenium, Selenide) using Java\Kotlin.
- Be familiar with a bug tracking system, version control, CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of SDLC and the role of QA in each phase
- Profound understanding of test design techniques and Test coverage assessment
- Team player
- Creative and proactive
- Responsible and self-sufficient
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot complex issues and provide effective solutions
- At least intermediate proficiency in English
- Future capability and willingness to serve as tech lead
Locuri de muncă similare
Biochimist / Nutritionist- Promovare and Vanzare Suplimente Premium
QLTA(R) Group Romania | RecrutareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Locatii disponibile in Malluri: sector 1, 2, 3 sau 6 (Mega Mall, Parklake, Vitan, Afi Cotroceni, Promenada si Baneasa). Se poate opta pt diferite locatii in functie de disponibilitate. Compania este lider in domeniul suplimentelor nutritive si promotor al conceptelor...
Configuration Manager Expert
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day: Build and maintain the logical and physical service configurations of the infrastructure located into GDC datacentres and drive Configuration Management processes and tools evolution in line with the advancements in knowledge, technology and datacentre component catalogue....
Junior Content Specialist Traduceri
eMAGCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Stii ca te potrivesti daca ai: Atentie sporita la detalii si vocabular dezvoltat; Abilitati de creare continut de calitate, folosirea de hyperlink-uri si elemente de navigare in descrierea produselor; Abilitati de organizare si multitasking; Rapiditate si eficienta la cautarea pe...