Senior Software Developer (ABAP/BTP Developer)
SAPCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Purpose and objectives
SAP Business Technology Platform Delivery@Scale Romania is a group that provides SAP consulting service to SAP customers.This group serves customers worldwide via tight cooperation with other local SAP consulting teams. This means worldwide delivery commitment in areas including SAP Business Applications (SAP ERP, SAP SCM, SAP CRM, SAP SRM and more than 24 Industry Solutions), Development and Technology Consulting Services.
Expectations and tasks
As a Senior Software Developer, you will develop new business applications in close alignment with our co-innovation customers. You will work in an open-minded team of dedicated experts as well as young professionals to design and develop software using a test-driven development approach.
Currently, our team focuses on the SAP S/4HANA and BTP development.
- Perform the role of a consultant on projects
- Maintain high degree of knowledge / understanding of a variety of SAP Technologies and applications
- Follow Manager’s guidance and perform required actions in the areas of self-development
- Perform tasks as required by the Project Manager on the assigned projects
- Formulate and track work plans and delivery milestones in line with client expectations. Continually report progress as required
- Act as a trusted advisor/technical architect to the customer
- Deliver project trainings, conduct customer workshops, and support presales / bid management
- Willingness and availability to learn new solutions and technologies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES / WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in professional software development
- Proficient with relational databases, preferably SAP HANA
- Proven experience with testing frameworks and test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework is considered a plus
- Experience with SAP LT Replication Server (SLT) is considered a plus
- Experience with Cloud Foundry is considered a plus
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, open to changes
- Passion for co-innovation with customers
- Willing to act as mentor for the team members
- Experience with Agile Development/Scrum
- Very good oral and written English language skills
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 378312 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.