Service specialist with English
EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are looking for a Service Specialist who will be responsible for end to end quote-to-order delivery to customers across various process industries (such as Life Sciences, Chemical, Energy, Power and Renewables) within Emerson Systems & Software Lifecycle Services business portfolio and support Emerson sales teams in the pursuit of new business opportunities.
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Respond to RTQ from customers received from the PSS Service teams across Europe.
- Take ownership for customer orders received against quotations and verify them for accuracy.
- Using technical information and qualification coming from the Proposal Team , produce simple/routine sales quotations (using templates) for spares, repairs, education and engineering services.
- Log all customers orders into CRM following the PSS Sales Management guidelines.
- Enter orders into the sales order processing systems ensuring all data is checked and accurate; raise and close out all Field Engineering Reports and system projects once invoiced.
- Take responsibility for invoicing customers once orders are complete.
- Maintain all databases accurate and updated (SMS, JDI/JDE, CRM, OCM, SP, etc).
- Follow and help improve existing work processes and procedures.
- Ensure Compliance to Emerson Ethics Policy and to all Corporate / Legal requirements. Operate in alignment with PSS Customer Service Standards regarding data management and tool usage and each countries internal regulations.
Who You Are:
You show a tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations and are outstanding at spotting and seizing opportunities. You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
You use knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions and you use that knowledge to form and articulate messages in a way that is broadly understandable.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- University degree;
- Advanced verbal and written English;
- Preferred experience in commercial and sales support activities or in the process automation field for various industries;
- Knowledge and/or experience in using ERP/MRP systems is a plus;
- Working knowledge of MS Office / Good interpersonal and communication skills; Highly motivated and very well organized.
Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us