Key Account Manager CVRM - Brasov
AstraZenecaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Job Advert :
Key Account Manager CVRM – Brasov
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Science is uncovering the commonalities between cardiovascular, renal and metabolic diseases (CVRM) which is at the core of our approach towards holistic care for CVRM patients. We aim to offer unique benefits for people who suffer from cardiovascular disease, heart failure, chronic kidney disease and diabetes, by advancing CVRM solutions and addressing shared risk factors between these distinct but interrelated disease areas.
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager proficient and experienced in being a strategic and scientific partner and advisor in CVRM.
You will be responsible for generating clinical demand for CVRM medicines with healthcare professionals (HCP), pro-actively identifying opportunities, presenting value propositions, and recommending patient-centric solutions.
What you’ll do
Develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the healthcare professionals (HCP) in general, Key External Experts (KEE) in particular, and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the disease and therapeutic solutions, in order to identify the best opportunities for the assigned part of AZ's portfolio to deliver life-changing medicines to patients.
- Engage HCPs in dialogue to promote effectively the knowledge about AZ's medicines value proposition, benefits of approved indications, product efficacy / safety profiles and treatment protocols to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients, using science-driven balanced messages and the appropriate mix of tools and channels – both face-to-face and digital;
- Area to cover for the all team is Brasov , Covasna, Harghita ;
- Establish and maintain long-term collaborative relationships with relevant HCPs and other stakeholders, keeping patients’ needs at the core of all conversations;
- Organize workshops and other educational events to facilitate knowledge sharing among relevant HCPs;
- Work with Field Force Manager / Franchise Lead to develop / implement a strategy and actions to meet promotional objectives in assigned area;
- Manage allocated budget in assigned territory;
- Share insights and information within AZ to strengthen brand positioning, promotional efforts, access to treatment etc.;
- Ensure AZ's products are optimally utilised in line with national/local guidelines and the product license;
- Demonstrate high standards of integrity by acting in accordance with AZ's Values and Code of Conduct and comply with all external regulations and internal policies.
- Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments. EG; Mid-Senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
- We are welcoming a wide range of previous experience, from fresh graduates to mature pharma professionals, with the right profile and potential to develop / utilise needed capabilities for a solid contribution and further progression in their career;
- University degree is required, with a preference (but not limited to) Medical Sciences / Pharmacy / Medical Engineering / Chemistry / Biology etc.;
- Experience in the cardio-metabolic renal therapeutic area can be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with key partners in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level HCPs;
- Collaborative and inclusive: exercise anticipation and responsiveness to the needs of others; ability to modify own approach to different people;
- Analytical skills: able to use balanced reasons and metrics to recommend actions and support decision-making;
- Resourceful and tenacious in leveraging all available resources for developing solutions;
- Ability to utilize common business technology and digital tools;
- Fluent Romanian and advanced English;
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a phenomenal Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and fuel your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on inclusivity in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.