Business Support Lead - Central Europe (m/f)
PageExecutiveCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Wish to co-lead the transformation of a Business Area made of 7 Eu countries?
- Want to strengthen your understanding of a rapidly changing area of Europe?
About Our Client
Our client is a global agricultural cooperative and seed company, emphasising research in plant genetics. It's known for breeding high-quality seeds for diverse crops, dedicated to sustainable farming. Renowned for innovative seed varieties improving crop yields and resilience, it collaborates globally with farmers and researchers, contributing to sustainable agriculture and food security. Its impact on agriculture is substantial through notable seed innovations and research initiatives.
In this full-speed position, you will:
- Organise, develop and manage support functions to ensure effective and quality deliveries
- Manage BA HR manager and BA Finance manager,
- Directly take over the responsibility for Safety, CSR and animate the respective network
- Lead the development and implementation of the BA road-map
- Identify and develop synergies across countries
- Ensure implementation and respect of the company's guidelines and policies (incl BE&AB, finance, HR, Safety, CSR…)
- Establish/review, implement and optimise administrative processes
- Challenge and ensure accuracy of reporting
- Provide guidelines to the countries for budget preparation, ensure budget consolidation and monitoring
- Lead or support local strategic initiatives
- Influence the course of action for this BA full of growth potential.
- Communicate a compelling and inspiring vision or sense of core purpose
- Have the willingness to delegate responsibility, work with others, and coach them to develop their capabilities towards success
- Ensure that he/ she acts and is perceived as responsible, reliable, and trustworthy
- Find the best match between required tasks & existing skills in the team
- Can decide and act without having the total picture as well as in a context of change
- Communicate to the team on behalf of the company in alignment with company's strategy
- Recruit employees for growth and development within the company
- Manage missions & responsibilities
- Foster and promote diversity and build on differences to positively impact business results
- Describe the reasoning behind the rules
- Evaluate the relevance of KPIs and their target
- Fully understand the Business Area financial management principles and the company's expectations in regard to finance performance
- Embrace innovation
- Translate customer's needs in operational targets for his/ her department
- Drive for results taking full responsibility for himself/ herself and for his/her team
As team manager, you are in charge of the safety of employees you oversee and ensure that the company's rules and policies are followed
This position reports to the BA Head of Central Europe, administratively to the Country manager if different, and functionally to the Deputy CEO of the BU.
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience in international and matrix business on a same position (Finance, HR, support of business, or consulting or profit center administration or management)
- Fluent in English
- Used to manage both local and IFRS or US GAAP
- Expertise for computer systems - ERP, Windows, Excel
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Ability to federate, influence and persuade senior management level.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Pragmatic and strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions Business Areas on accurate and timely analyses.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Solid commitment to customer or employee service.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organisation managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Should have experience in partnering with an executive Hr team and have a high level of written and oral communication skills.
- High level of integrity & dependability with an ability to deliver timely results (results oriented)
- Change agent
- Ability to lead and inspire a community in a matrix organisation
What's on Offer
Rewarding career opportunity!
Quote job ref
CFO & Financial Management
CFO & Financial Management Subsector