Product Manager/Strategy 2-ProdDev
OracleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Oracle is changing the cloud industry and has built the most modern, performance focused, and resilient cloud offering in the market today. We seek your cloud expertise to deliver a game changing cloud experience to our customers. You will be responsible for engaging directly with the customer and internal Oracle teams on Major Incidents, Reporting, Change Management, and other Support and Operations related activities.
You will have the opportunity to help shape the cloud product and influence the adoption and usage patterns among top Oracle customers. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources, and deliver results.
If you are a change agent who can dream big and inspire customers – we want to meet you!
- Develop and manage the Oracle support relationship with a designated large account, or small number of medium accounts, throughout the engagement and to maximize the customers’ use of support services, drive high degree of satisfaction.
- Background in technical operations and/or support is required
- Basic understanding of cloud technology and infrastructure services
- Represent the customer as a single point of contact within Oracle
- Manage the support and operations engagement as defined by the customer requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties
- Participate in on call rotations for customer escalations and technical incidents, with a focus on customer communications
- Drive the creation of customer facing root cause analysis documents, including development, approvals and customer delivery
- Plan and deploy support and operational activities to ensure effective delivery
- Advise the account on effective and efficient ways to use Oracle support services Engage directly with the customer and internal Oracle teams on major incidents, reporting, change management, and other support and operations related activities
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive high degree of customer satisfaction and protect and enhance revenue streams. We strive to ensure OCI’s top customers are willing to provide public references.
Leading contributor, individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of OCI products.
- Deliver regular service delivery reviews to assigned customers, together with recommendations for improvements to align with best practices.
- Act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and other involved parties. Serve as Oracle's support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business analysis, technical consulting and project management skills.
- Responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. technical support, engineering, operations, etc.) and coordinating resources as necessary to resolve problems.
- Collaborate daily with team members from EMEA, APAC, and North America.
- Job duties are varied and complex, utilizing independent judgment.
- 5 - 10 years of professional Information Systems experience, preferably in global and diverse organizations.