Order Management – Senior Process Associate - French – Hybrid Bucharest!
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Order Management – Senior Process Associate - French – Hybrid Bucharest!
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
What will your day-to-day role involve!
- Collaborates inside the company with members of the same team or other teams in order to accomplish the allocated tasks;
- Collaborates outside the company with client representatives, within the authority limits allocated by the direct manager;
- Processing orders / customer requests
- Booking of Orders in the ERP system
- Handling customer requests
- Ensure resolution to customer requests
- Follow-up on pending items
- Offering information to customers via e-mails/phone;
- Updating ERP regarding clients, supplies, pricing;
- Gathering information from logistics partners and informing customers regarding availability and deliveries;
- Creating orders (SOs) in the ERP system;
- Offering resolutions for internal updating requests: credit/ debit notes, reimbursements;
- Building a relation with clients and sales representatives;
- Checking and solving potential issues between client purchase orders (PO) and system information;
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently manage the delivery process to ensure return of goods to the final recipient
- Preparing the relevant documents for the orders (export, transport, customs)
- Daily monitoring the assigned orders and customer requests
- Solving issues regarding damaged goods, shipment delayed, etc
- Managing any issues, looking for solutions along with all the parties involved
- Escalating any problems, delays, inconsistencies
- Handling complaints related to logistics and return transports
- Proposing resolution for streamlining activities and taking part in projects to implement these ideas
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Very good knowledge of French, min C1
- Communicative level of English.
- Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge.
- Analytical thinking and self-starter.
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- High motivation and ability to learn
- Ability to work under time pressure
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
JobSenior Process Associate
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 20, 2023, 9:02:10 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Senior Channel Operations Supervisor
HoneywellCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make...
Senior Cybersecurity Analyst - SOC L2 Analyst (24/7 coverage)
EYCu normă întreagă Zi plină
This is a HYBRID position - more details will be provided for selected candidates in the interviews Currently, we are looking for: Senior Cybersecurity Analyst - SOC Analyst to join the EY Romania team and perform real-time cybersecurity monitoring and...
Sr. Telephony Specialist
TennecoCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Leave Your Mark With Us as Sr Telephony Specialist We are soon starting an innovative and industry changing IT Project. Our Tenneco Bucharest Global Business Center will accommodate a new Information Technology Hub and we can’t await to have you...