Team Leader BI Corp. Systems & Analytics
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As a Team Leader in the Corporate Systems & Analytics team, you will lead the development and delivery of technology initiatives in the area of Business Intelligence, Corporate Systems and Analytics, in alignment with the company strategy and processes. Ensure architectural integrity and alignment with industry and Vodafone Global standards.
You will build, manage and develop a team of Solution designers and Software developers, working in developing solutions for data integration, data management and delivery. Acts as a mentor on the technical side, but also as people manager.
You´ll be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Supports the planning and estimation of team activities, establishes priorities for components delivery, identifies dependencies and provides technical guidance to the team. Ensures activities are performed by the team aligned with project timelines and following company procedures.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the quality of the technical deliverables and for ensuring the performance, completeness, and timeline adherence of the releases.
- Contributes to the strategy and lifecycle management of the solutions and applications in the area of responsibility, participates in assessments of new applications and tools providing specific area expertise.
- Provides continuous coaching and mentoring by clarifying job responsibilities, setting performance expectations through the establishment of goals and job competencies, identifying skill gaps, creating development plans and evaluating performance best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation.
- Typically reports to the Senior Business Intelligence Manager.
What you bring?
- Strong business and technical acumen, good understanding of overall data and business intelligence strategies, standards, and industry best practices
- Excellent team coordination skills, ability to develop and communicate data engineering concepts
- Excellent communication skills, ability to align with various stakeholders on various levels
- Advanced experience in Data warehouse development and data modelling.
- Strong experience working with database systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Data warehouse concepts and ETL development (Informatica Powercenter)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Google cloud platform, AWS etc.), data lake and big data platforms
- Excellent analytical thinking, planning and execution skill.
Must have technical / professional qualifications and expertise:
Bachelor’s degree in IT or technical domain;
- 2+ years of team management experience;
- 6+ years of technical experience in the area of BI, data warehouse and analytics delivering complex projects, involving cross-functional teams;
- Experience in designing, building and operating complex systems;
- Professional experience and knowledge of digital and telecommunications industry strongly preferred.
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people:
- Competitive pay, bonus & remuneration package;
- Private Health & Medical Insurance;
- Hybrid way of working: a blend of remote and office-based working, including the option to work up to 20 days from abroad;
- Career development and continuous learning, which includes AI platform and learning platforms like LinkedIn Learning;
- Spirit of Vodafone Day: one day each quarter dedicated to your personal development;
- Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are;
- Special employee offers and discounts.