EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Develop a strategy for the commodity and put policies in place to ensure strategy is implemented and maintained
- Negotiate long-term agreements with a focus on cost containment, speed, quality, and payment terms improvement
- Coordinate efforts between suppliers, Supplier Quality Engineering and Manufacturing/Design Engineering departments as necessary to support cost containment and cost reduction project implementation
- Develop effective relationships with business group management to ensure that business unit benefits from group leverage opportunities
- Deliver results for key performance metrics (Day Payables Outstanding, Net Material Inflation, Lead Time, and Parts Per Million).
WHO YOU ARE:
You are the first to spot possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. You evaluate the pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options. You promote high transparency of shared contributions to goals. You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse partners. You relate comfortably with people across levels, functions, and geography.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Degree in business or engineering preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in procurement /supply chain/sourcing
- Fluent level in English; other language skills are an advantage
- Technical understanding - understanding materials flow, material management and strategies
- Good team player with passion, customer focus, a demonstrated sense of urgency to resolve conflicts as they arise, the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, using tact and diplomacy in relations with suppliers and internal customer.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
By joining Emerson, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation for developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our onboarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson-certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products, and applications. Our flexible work-from-home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, among them Women Impact Network, LGBTQ+A, and Somos
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Learn more about this here: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/diversity-and-inclusion
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.