Finance Business Partner
AstraZenecaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Do you have expertise in and passion for Finance? Would you like to apply your expertise to make an impact in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? This is ideal position for a talented individual who would like to grow and progress together with AZ, we are looking for individual who will be open for international mobility in a longer term.
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We’re focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life.
Play your part in contributing to a business truly dedicated to its purpose and patients. United by a shared connection and commitment, we can see how everything we do adds up to a bigger impact on patients and society. Working for an enterprise at the cutting-edge of science, we feel a huge sense of pride in our potential to transform the lives of patients with unmet needs.
A place where no two days are the same, it requires a combination of pure resilience, a can-do attitude and intellectual rigor. We are considered, but when we move, we move quickly and decisively. Never afraid to be hands-on in our complex, digitally evolving environment.
Here we are focused on finding better ways to partner with the business and help AstraZeneca achieve its ambitions. We think strategically, see the bigger picture, connect diverse areas and create solutions – all whilst harnessing disruptive new technologies.
What you’ll do
As the Finance Business Partner, reporting directly to CFO, you will be supporting the business, informing decisions and actions to enable the achievement of financial targets, collaborating with different organizational departments. You will be working on the strategic business planning and rolling forecast to generate challenging growth goals and initiating timely plans and proactive action to gain improvements and enable growth.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Joint accountability with the business for the accuracy of forecasts, budgets and actuals and leveraging sound understanding of the business model and financial drivers to achieve/improve the key drivers
- Liaise with CFO and other colleagues in terms of business planning and forecasts/budgets; preparing regular business reports, P&L financial forecast detailing key risks, opportunities and sensitivities
- In partnership with the CFO, manage the MC P&L as appropriate. Supervisor of BA’s sales, cost, headcount and other planning/forecasting and reporting activities; planning regular performance reviews (sales & costs with the different departments)
- Supporting financial analyses and business cases of new projects, providing advice and facilitating decision-making and optimization of the profitability of the investments made
Required skills and experience for the role:
- College or University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Business Management
- Experience with Accounting standards and Financial Management, control roles
- Qualified finance professional operating with business managers at the senior level
- Experience of working within a global organization; working across boundaries with, remote teams and 3rd party vendors
- Experience in designing business cases and usage of decision support tools and coaching others in developing and using those tools
- Rigorous and analytical thinking
- Impact and Influence/Collaborative Partnering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent Romanian and English
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working in a global pharmaceutical organization/ understanding of the drug development life cycle and/or commercial aspects
- System knowledge (SAP, Hyperion, global reporting and forecasting systems)
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
Where can you find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram