Technical Project Coordinator
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
- Manages projects concerning the information systems for external clients (European Vodafone markets or Vodafone Global). Performs project management activities for various information systems in one of the technology areas (Mobile & Fixed Access, Voice & Data Core, Service Platforms, Transmission & Transport, OSS, NW virtual infrastructure). These project management activities include feasibility study, coordination of development, testing, acceptance and implementation of SW and HW for various information systems, in this network domain. Makes sure the scope and objectives delivered by the projects are according to external client’s requirement (including budget, time and agreed quality KPIs). Ensure appropriate prioritisation, planning and reporting for the managed European or Global projects.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Manages the full lifecycle of projects with impact in the information systems (IS): feasibility study, development, testing, acceptance and implementation of SW and HW for various information systems in all technology areas (Mobile & Fixed Access, Voice & Data Core, Service Platforms, Transmission & Transport, OSS, NW virtual infrastructure).
Apply Feasibility Assessment & Delivery Management processes agreed within Network Strategy & Engineering function:
- Defines the project plan in agreement with all parties involved including the external stakeholders. Defines the detailed project activities and monitors/tracks them permanently.
- Builds the resource plan and makes sure that resources are available during the lifecycle, so the project deliverables are not in danger.
- Responsible for the information flow/ communication within the team and with the main stakeholders (internal and external Network Strategy & Engineering function): stage gate approval, complete technical solution and its associated costs.
- Performs risk management and change management as part of the project activities to make the business requirements of the external clients are met, including costs, timelines and agreed quality KPIs.
- Permanently tracks projects’ evolution and timely reports project status to all stakeholders.
- Implement solid project management principles and related PM SW tool across the organization. Support Network Strategy Engineering & departments, in managing the projects they run inside their units.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Good knowledge of the overall network architecture (all domains)
- Process & project management experience (incl. Agile delivery) in telecom / networks field
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work within virtual teams and interface with multi-national clients
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
- Good awareness of wider technology aspects in telecommunications and ICT
- Inter-functional relationships between information systems
- Financial acumen
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.