Senior Digital Account Manager
MindshareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
[ minimum 3 years experience in the media industry ]
Role: Senior Digital Account Manager
Reporting to: Digital Manager/Digital Account Manager
Location: Bucharest, Romania
The Senior Digital Account Manager is responsible for executing all daily media planning activities and client service activities associated with assigned accounts and is responsible for strategic planning recommendations.
It provides problem solving, both internally and externally, while maintaining successful client relationships, prepares media plans, post-buy final reports, strategic recommendations and PoVs, and is responsible for the digital product and digital story that the agency presents customers and in pitches.
- Develops integrated media planning solutions in accordance with the client’s brief and brand / media strategy, using the agency’s specific strategic planning tools and ensuring that it incorporates learnings from previous campaigns.
- Agreeing and setting, together with the client, the objectives that the agency must fulfill and monitoring their achievement
- Strategic consulting in communication using the best approaches and tools of the agency
- Coordinating the team (which may also include colleagues who do not directly report to him), to think of holistic communication solutions
- Analytical skills – comfortable with numbers to provide strategic recommendations that integrate all available data
- Demonstrates an understanding of the agency’s digital products and develops capabilities to explain the benefits to clients, integrating them into strategic propositions and analyzing their contribution to campaign results.
- Prepare post-campaign / closure reports, which must be structured in a simple, visually appealing and easy-to-understand manner and must contain conclusions and learnings from the closed campaign, as well as bring better understanding of the contribution of each channel to campaign objectives.
- Collaborates with agency research specialists to develop digital competitive analysis, digital audience analysis (online consumer behavior) for clients using agency tools and other market tools
- Ability to interface with client marketing team locally and regionally
- Anticipating customer needs and establishing an internal process to meet them
- Ensures that the team, at all levels, connects with the customer efficiently and effectively
- Lead strategy meetings with clients, quarterly review meetings, etc.
- Collaborate with the Content (Special Projects), Digital, Research departments to create proposals for the client that integrate the products of the agency and the group
- The ability to work and understand all tools owned by the agency and to integrate them into the services offered to clients
Education, skills and behaviours:
- Native Romanian;
- 3+ years of experience on a similar role;
- Numerate and analytical;
- Proficient in English;
- PC literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Demonstrable account management skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Good analytical skills to identify consumer journey planning;
- Good target orientation e.g. very results driven, ability to work effectively to targets.
What’s in it for you:
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more
- Flexible hybrid-work model;
- Light Friday;
- Medical subscription and health insurance;
- Full access to WPP international training and development programmes;
- Access to WPP benefits, applicable worldwide;
- Internal and exernal mobility;
- A great team, passionate about working together but also having fun together.
Applications will be processed continuously. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.