Change Management Analyst
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
Providing change management analysis and support for all proposed changes in the Central Change Authority area (E2E Change Management Frontline), that may impact Vodafone Services and features under Group Data Center responsibility. Ensuring that relevant changes are identified, documented, reviewed and approved by appropriate stakeholders.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- To analyse all changes which may impact Vodafone Services within GDC responsibility, proposed within other departments, OPCOs and partner markets.
- Accountable for checking the level of quality of CRQs (documentation)
- Support Change owners during the preparation of changes
- Support the change owner to verify all impact of changes to the operated services within Vodafone/ to collaborate with colleagues in technical specialist roles to ensure the change is accurately documented and the impact assessment is carried out.
- Ensure that all change requests are properly evaluated and authorised by the relevant parties
- Assign the CRQs to the proper pillar inside E2E Service Change Management organisation
- Monitor change performance ensuring that partners, 3rd parties and customers adhere to agreed change processes and protocols inside Vodafone
- Review all failed changes to support root cause analysis, identifying and proposing appropriate corrective actions within change management and operational teams
- Analyses and offers support for improvement actions across relevant support teams globally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with change governance and management teams across Vodafone Group and Local Vodafone Partners
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Service Management (ITIL)
- Change Management Process Knowledge (ITIL)
- High level understanding of Core network architecture
- Good Stakeholder Management skills
- Data Center, Application Operations and Network Services
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.