Java Developer (f/m/d)
Porsche Engineering GroupCu normă întreagă Zi plină
You’re kind of a nerd. We’re kind of nerds.
We should get to know each other.
Java Developer (f/m/d)
- Code number: J000000722
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Cluj
- Organization: Porsche Engineering Group
Porsche Engineering Romania is currently looking for a Java Developer to join the Digitalization and Automation department. You can contribute with your talent in designing and developing new applications from the concept phase to production release as part of the global architecture around the Porsche vehicles. Each application comes with new challenges and new domains to learn in order to set up the performance oriented environment we all desire to be part at Porsche Engineering Group. As a team member, you will have to combine software engineering with research skills. We offer the possibility to be responsible for your own topics and drive them to completion together with local and remote colleagues.
- You will develop Java applications for reading, interpreting, and analyzing car data
- You will implement new functionalities and improve the performance of the tool
- You will work with the complete Electric and Electronic car architecture
- You will produce clean and efficient code, based on specifications according to software quality standards
- You will use Agile methodologies, in close collaboration with the client and the individual application owners
- You will create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- You will collaborate with both internal and international project teams
- You have successfully completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or an equivalent education
- You have at least three years of experience in software development using Java
- You have a strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Your strong analytical skills are considered a plus
- Your previous experience with Cloud application development is considered a plus
- You have experience in version control tools (Git, SVN)
- You speak English fluently and German language is considered a plus
- You’re a team player with a service-oriented working style, and as a self-confident person, you always have an eye for the essentials
- You are flexible and willing to travel abroad/domestic, whenever it is required
At a GlanceAt a GlanceAt a Glance
Porsche Engineering Romania specializes in complex technical solutions at its two locations in Cluj-Napoca and Timisoara, including the development of intelligent and connected electric vehicles, electronics, and design.
We cover a wide range of development activities and technical know-how – from conventional powertrains to future mobility, and from prototype to series development. By optimizing brake systems and developing pedestrian protections as well as driver assistance systems, these activities significantly contribute to the improvement of future car safety. As an integral part of the Porsche Engineering, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Stuttgart (Germany) based sports car manufacturer Porsche AG, the work of our engineers in Cluj and Timisoara results into improvements and innovations incorporated in the Porsche sports cars, sold all over the world.
More information can be found on our website: https://www.porscheengineering.com/peg/de/locations/romania/
Exclusive look behind the scenesExclusive look behind the scenesExclusive look behind the scenes
Porsche Engineering Magazine
The latest issue of Porsche Engineering's customer magazine offers fascinating insights into exciting projects and current topics. The Porsche Engineering magazine can be found here.
Working with new technologies and employing innovative methodologies has always been a part of our day-to-day operations, therefore knowledge sharing is an essential part of our work culture. We regularly organize internal technical meetups to build bridges between departments, share best practices, and learn about new ways of thinking.
Expanding our Know-How
It is important to stay ahead of technological trends in order to respond to ever-changing consumer needs, such as making cars safer and more enjoyable to drive. Based on project demands, we provide internal and external soft and technical skill trainings to meet these requirements.
Performance Running in our Blood
We are part of the Porsche family that specializes in high-performance sports cars, so getting involved in various sporting events and supporting our employees in their quest to become better athletes comes naturally to us.
As part of a very active social community, we take our commitment seriously when it comes to supporting programs and initiatives that make lives better and provide renewed opportunities for children and adults alike. Giving back to the community, whether through donations or employee volunteering, through the most appropriate social causes that reflect our values and culture, is our primary focus.
How to apply?How to apply?How to apply?
Please fill out our online application form and enclose your complete application documents at the end, consisting of cover letter, curriculum vitae, ideally also your work and (university) school references and, if necessary, other certificates.
You can apply directly from our job location site or for direct applications please send your CV at: [email protected]
Apply online now: ?ac=application&jobad_id=722