ERP Solutions Senior Analyst
EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As an ERP Solutions Senior Analyst , you will be responsible of offering support for all JD Edwards modules used by the company. As part of the global Emerson ERP team, you will support the business in diagnosing and resolving problems related to JD Edwards across multiple locations in Europe and Australia and will participate in global ERP implementations and projects.
If you are ready to start and grow your career in a world renowned technology company, we welcome you to join us!
In This Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Provide specialist level support for all JD Edwards modules (Finance, Distribution, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Planning);
- Lead ERP integration and automation projects using API development and JD Edwards Orchestrator;
- Lead complex tasks using ERP specific tools, enabling JD Edwards functionality or process changes with tools like OMW, event rules programming, Pentaho Data Integration, JDE UDO’s, Oracle support;
- Support the business in data maintenance using SQL updates.
- Participate and manage ERP projects and implementations by working together with other IT teams and multiple client groups supporting discovery, implementation, user testing, support, upgrade and improvement phase of the projects;
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Economics;
- Several years of relevant experience in ERP Systems such as JD Edwards, Oracle EBS or SAP;
- Solid understanding of relational databases and general database concepts;
- Strong SQL knowledge and openness to learn other analytics tools; English proficiency, both written and spoken.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- API/Web application development;
- Experience with designing and developing ETL processes;
- Project management experience.
Who You Are:
You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You partner with others to get work done. You understand that different situations may call for different approaches. You effectively communicate in various settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, or among diverse styles and position levels. You monitor progress by maintaining dialogue on work and results.
Our Offer to You
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are dedicated to supporting our employees' personal and professional needs. From competitive benefits plans and comprehensive medical care to equitable opportunities for growth and development we strive to create a workplace that is supportive and rewarding.
Depending on location, our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
Moreover, our global volunteer employee resource groups will empower you to connect with peers that share the same interest, promote diversity and inclusion and positively contribute to communities around us.