Network Planning Engineer
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
Deliver network planning activities across EU markets. Drive automation of budget reporting and ensure internal business stakeholders, including Heads of Technology, are supported with accurate and timely budget reporting. Manage budget process activities such as the Network Evolution Plan (NEP) planning and the calendar for all budget processes across NSE. Coordinates projects budget planning and ensures reporting towards main stakeholders including Heads of technology areas.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Deliver reporting automation to enable all markets and business areas to have access to more frequent and comprehensive budget reporting.
- Manage NSE projects delivery status reporting and share dashboards to senior stakeholders.
- Analyse client requirements and ensure project’s goals and deliverables meet the client’s requirements (especially but not limited to the financial ones)
- Continuously improve the ways of working, ensuring efficient delivery. Assign, track and monitor tasks until completion.
- Monitor & track all projects’ status and highlight efficiency opportunities when it comes to information systems (HW&SW) upgrades
- Ensures reports for the financial and technical KPI’s
- Monthly Budget Reporting across all markets plus mid-month status view as well
- Portfolio Plan and Portfolio Tracking documents
- Other project management documents like resource planning document, status reports, budget reports, risk log
- Budget governance related documents: business cases, financial analysis
- KPI submission for technical and financial network indicators aligned with the regional development strategy
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Process & Project management
- Financial acumen
- Good knowledge of Mobile Network Architecture (including HW and SW platforms roadmap)
- Knowledge of Software & HW platform Roadmap and implications in the lifecycle of the Network platforms
- Stakeholder management
- Bachelor degree or Engineering
- Knowledge of network topologies and technological trends
- Over 3 years’ experience in Technology planning or similar
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.