EmersonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
If you are a professional eager to work in a global environment with lots of opportunities to grow, Emerson has an appealing role for you!
In this role, you will manage full projects and/or support the Front Sales Office PM in managing the internal execution of large and strategic projects. You will be accountable for delivering projects, and achieving customer satisfaction and an acceptable level of profitability. Projects may span multiple areas and businesses, so you will use your project and organizational skills to manage various business projects drive revenue, increase productivity, and improve processes.
You are the primary point of contact on all commercial matters, utilizing internal and third-party resources, materials, and services to deliver the project scope within budget, agreed timescales, and to the required quality.
Does it sound like an exciting position for you? Then, we welcome your application!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Independently deliver projects and monitor project costs, schedules, quality, and performance against established milestones; proactively manage changes and risks
- Define project scope and objectives by involving all relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the projects to meet and execute the project plan
- Work with project support and finance functions to ensure accurate and timely reporting on project performance from Emerson’s business systems
- Apply PMO project execution methodology and all other necessary best practices applicable to the project scope
- Comply with Emerson Quality Processes, Procedures, Ethical and Trade Compliance policies
- Build up trust and durable relationships with the project team and internal and external customers
- Promote a collaborative environment to ensure successful team interaction and efficiency
- Open to an active change culture
- Lead and develop team members to accept change readily
- May lead internal project process improvement efforts
- Support/initiate the facilitation of problem-solving
- Adequate support of Sales activities (e.g., proposals)
- Proactively seeking new project opportunities
- Manage cross-business unit work scope where necessary
- Be knowledgeable and aware of current and future Project Management trends and execution strategies
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED
- Engineering degree or equivalent knowledge with business studies preferred.
- Experience in Industrial systems, software, process automation, or application engineering capacity with relevant/ related project and technical management experience, 3+ years
- Experience with leading teams
- Excellent communicator with proficient English language (verbal and written)
- Good financial knowledge and exposure to project planning
- Contract Management knowledge
- PMP/PMI certification - preferred
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications. Our flexible work from home policy allows you to make the best of your time, by combining quiet home office days with collaborative experiences in the office so that you can personalize your work-life mix.
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We encourage and support several Employee-led Resources Groups that promote a diverse and inclusive workplace, among them Women Impact Network, LGBTQ+A and Somos
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Learn more about this here : https://www.emerson.com/en-us/careers/diversity-and-inclusion
Our Commitment to Our People
At Emerson, we are motivated by a spirit of collaboration that helps our diverse, multicultural teams across the world drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable. And we want you to join us in our bold aspiration.
We have built an engaged community of inquisitive, dedicated people who thrive knowing they are welcomed, trusted, celebrated, and empowered to solve the world’s most complex problems — for our customers, our communities, and the planet. You’ll contribute to this vital work while further developing your skills through our award-winning employee development programs. We are a proud corporate citizen in every city where we operate and are committed to our people, our communities, and the world at large. We take this responsibility seriously and strive to make a positive impact through every endeavor.
At Emerson, you’ll see firsthand that our people are at the center of everything we do. So, let’s go. Let’s think differently. Learn, collaborate, and grow. Seek opportunity. Push boundaries. Be empowered to make things better. Speed up to break through. Let’s go, together.
Accessibility Assistance or Accommodation
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [email protected] .
Emerson is a global leader in automation technology and software. Through our deep domain expertise and legacy of flawless execution, Emerson helps customers in critical industries like life sciences, energy, power and renewables, chemical and advanced factory automation operate more sustainably while improving productivity, energy security and reliability.
With global operations and a comprehensive portfolio of software and technology, we are helping companies implement digital transformation to measurably improve their operations, conserve valuable resources and enhance their safety.
We offer equitable opportunities, celebrate diversity, and embrace challenges with confidence that, together, we can make an impact across a broad spectrum of countries and industries. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or a recent graduate with an advanced degree, you’ll find your chance to make a difference with Emerson. Join our team – let’s go!
No calls or agencies please.