Senior Financial Due Diligence
EYCu normă întreagă Zi plină
As a Senior within the Transaction Diligence team, you'll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
You'll analyze the financial and operational results of target companies by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
- Perform research, interviews, data collection and analyses of financial historical and forecasted information to understand trends, key business drivers, working capital, net debt and cash-flows and their implications on the transaction value.
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues to evaluate implications on transaction valuation and structuring.
- Assist in preparing analysis and reports to be delivered to clients.
- Liaise with other advisors e.g. tax specialists, lawyers, investment bankers and other advisors on the transaction.
- Supervise and guide a team to perform detailed analysis on financial information to identify deal breakers and price adjustment items.
- Delegate effectively to team members.
- Provide the necessary support for business development activities and prepare proposals for potential clients.
- Familiar with local and international generally accepted accounting practice.
- 2-3 years of experience in financial audit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to assist with proposals and other business development efforts
- Fluent in English
- ACCA qualified or in progress is a plus
What else is in it for you?
- Free certifications (ACCA, CFA, ANEVAR), national&international trainings
- Top notch counselling, mentorship
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- EY Tech MBA
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Bookster library and plenty of discounts
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Paid Sick Leave