Engineer Back Office RAN (Ericsson)
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations of RAN Networks in a multi-vendor environment.
- Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for RAN Network Elements.
- In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of Core Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis.
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in radio access network (RAN) ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the RAN.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Very good knowledge of the telecomm network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies.
- Good knowledge of IP networking.
- Linux literacy.
- Team working oriented.
- English (spoken and written).
- University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of experience in Network Operations and Maintenance activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Locuri de muncă similare
Technology Risk Champion - LCH Ltd
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Overview We are looking for a Technology Risk Manager who will lead on the development and consistent implementation of the Operational Risk framework. This role is part of a diverse team in the Post Trade Technology Risk function. The role...
SAP CO Consultant
IBMCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Introduction In this role, you'll work in one of our IBM Consulting Client Innovation Centers (Delivery Centers), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. Our delivery...
Geotechnical Engineer / Instrumentation Specialist F/M
VINCI ConstructionCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With 20 years of experience around the world and 700 people operating out of 20 countries, SIXENSE provides advanced technologies & services to designers, builders and managers to optimise their assets through their life cycles. One of our key know-how...