Lead Renewals Account Representative
opentextCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Micro Focus (now OpenText) is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver mission-critical technology and supporting services that help thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business so they can run and transform—at the same time.
As a Lead Renewals Account Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving maintenance renewal sales within a designated territory. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure that all existing customers keep their installed base licenses current on support while minimizing the reduction or cancellation of maintenance contracts. You will have the opportunity to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, including multi-year renewals, premium support offerings and lead passes to Sales colleagues for new business.
You are great at:
- Finding ways to connect with key stakeholders within customer organizations through phone/email prospecting, leveraging existing contacts, and collaborating with support teams.
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with IT and Business Users at all levels of the organization. Your ability to communicate the value proposition effectively is essential.
- Developing strategic visions for each account, aligning solutions with the client's current and future needs, by participating in cross-portfolio account plans and leveraging customer insights, maximizing sales opportunities and revenue potential.
- Identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities, collaborating with supporting teams executing campaigns and sales plays, driving growth within existing accounts, and developing new opportunities.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and gathering customer and market intelligence.
What it takes:
- A relentless drive to meet ambitious targets and deliver on commitments, handling setbacks, and maintaining focus on delivering results.
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization, including C-level executives.
- You embrace sales processes and seek win-win resolutions.
- You analyze key attributes of successful outcomes and replicate them across your territory.
- You leverage your expertise and knowledge to generate insights, identify trends, and provide valuable input to product groups, accounts, and customers.
Micro Focus’ (now OpenText) efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at [email protected].