Team Leader, NAO IoT 2nd Line Data
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
The role of Team Leader, NAO IoT 2nd Line Data is to manage and coach a team of customer end to end engineers, responsible for the development and maintenance of IT & network systems and complex software solutions, which are being used by critical enterprise customers in order to ensure interconnectivity and smart automation over the Vodafone Global Internet of Things platform.
Supports the team by actively participating in complex situations, demonstrating leadership and coordination skills combined with the ability to create and maintain a sense of urgency and to drive and resolve issues in a high-pressure and dynamic environment.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Manages the scope, development, implementation of scripts & software solutions, which are used by Vodafone IoT Enterprise customers. Ensure the products meet all the functional requirements and are ready for use.
- Coordinates different stages of the projects, provides input for different initiates, evaluates nonfunctional requirements, supports transition and the operational aspects.
- Creates the plan and ensures the project day to day activities are being fulfilled, ensures the necessary resources are allocated.
- Assist in the roll-out and deployment of new product features and installations to facilitate IoT constant growth.
- Manages, coordinates, and coaches the engineers responsible to operate the Vodafone IoT platforms dedicated for critical enterprise automotive customers.
- Responsible to ensure operational stability, in a multivendor environment. Acts as operational expert and escalation point towards customers, business, and engineering stakeholders.
- Responsible to support delivery of operational and technical expertise for feasibilities, including delivery of cost estimations for application operations activities during service lifecycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing ecosystem.
- Adapts to the changing business and customer requirements.
- Stays updated with the latest delivery methodologies.
- Recruit, retain, and develop strong engineers while embodying Vodafone values and culture.
- Ensures the performance of the team, the sharing of information within the team, the distribution of activities and the periodic review of the performance of each member of the team.
- Continuous service improvement – supports the team to improve delivery by learning, sharing, implementing improvements following post project lessons learned
KPI’s and reports to reflect the performance of the Vodafone IoT critical/automotive customers and services.
- KPI’s for IoT projects smooth transition into support. Operational requirements are raised and fulfilled in due time.
- Documentation related to troubleshooting and escalation management (recommendations, work instructions, training material).
- Monthly reports showing the status of all projects, highlighting risks & challenges.
- Trimestral reports showing improvements and initiatives managed within the team.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- In-depth knowledge about IoT systems architecture, cloud, and telecom.
- Over 4-5 years of experience in a multinational and technical environment – preferably IoT, IT and/or telecom.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the management and coordination of a team responsible for the maintenance / development of information systems.
- A good understanding of ITIL and Agile methodologies, delivery and quality control.
- Subject matter experience in complex project delivery and/or technical environments, with the ability to communicate clearly in a non-technical language.
- Ability to take decisions and evaluate effects on medium and long term.
- Ability to manage communications to higher levels in a timely and clear manner
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and experience with multivendor products like Microsoft PGW’s, CISCO PGW’s and routers, Juniper & F5 Firewall, Infoblox.
- Knowledge and experience with telecom concepts like packet core, IP, TCP/UDP, SIP, CAMEL, SIGTRAN, SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), IP Routing (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
- Experience with Office IT, Service Now, BMC Remedy.
- Experience in communicating with customers.
- Project management certification is a nice to have.
- Comfortable with coaching and motivating team members.
- Fluency in English.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Hybrid - approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!