EYCu normă întreagă Zi plină
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re
counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join the Technology Consulting practice in our Consulting Service Line, which is a leading provider of professional services to clients of all major industries.
Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value. You will build valued relationships with clients and other members of our team and focus on high-impact opportunities and projects.
Your key responsibilities
- Project management including proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organization.
- Guide project activities and review deliverables as applicable.
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings, collaborate effectively with project stakeholders in Agile or hybrid delivery environments.
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered IT systems/solutions are implemented within these criteria.
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors.
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree in a relevant subject.
- 5- 10 years of professional experience in IT Solutions Project Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills in English.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills
- Proven experience in managing the full life-cycle (all phases) of an IT project
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and/or hybrid delivery methodologies
- Very good MS- Project and MS-Office skills; JIRA tool skills are desirable
- Project Management and/or Agile certifications are desirable
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.