2nd Line System Expert
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
2nd Line Operations of IP service and IP Security in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Service Applications in IP Networks (automatic configuration and provisioning systems, DNS, DHCP, NTP etc.)
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- In case of incident, assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Services
- Develop software solutions for automating delivery and troubleshoot of the network.
- You will implement all software and applications needed for the analysis of the network as well as the patches and workarounds to amend faulty configurations.
- Develop scripting solution to sustain task automation and auto-resolution of potential outages
- Modify and adjust scripts/software solution according to latest changes on the network architecture
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- 1-3 years of experience in IP Services as DNS, DHCP, NTP Operations and Maintenance activities
- 1-3 years of experience in Linux OS and Database operations (security patching…)
- 1 year experience in scripting and automation
- English and nice to have German (spoken and written)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, color, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.