Governance Risk and Compliance Senior Specialist
VodafoneCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Your day to day:
You will work closely with the UK based Group Privacy team, the local privacy teams across the global footprint and where necessary collaborate with other stakeholders including Cyber Security, Corporate Security, HR, Commercial, Technology, Supply Chain Management (SCM) to drive key objectives to completion. You will be expected to maintain process descriptions and other such documentation in your area of responsibilities and to soundly perform fact gathering, analysis of privacy issues and driving issue and risk management advisory activities on a day-to-day basis, as well as to produce, validate and distribute regular reports. Be part of a high impact, high volume and high intensity team, providing world class Privacy 2nd line of defense activities to a wide range of internal stakeholders. You will join our new VOIS Privacy team and support the continuous improvement of our Privacy Programme.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of the privacy controls at policy and operational control levels, across a range of data processing activities, functions and entities;
- Conducting regular reviews of data processing activities
- Articulating and communicating critical privacy risks and gaps to senior stakeholders and identifying and agreeing remedial actions.
- Performing quality reviews of privacy assessments performed on processes, products, services and platforms.
- Identifying the areas of risk in relation to data privacy and recommend solutions. Keeping the operational issue and strategic risk registers up-to-date and develop reports/dashboards
- Identifying and implementing new monitoring approaches, procedures and technologies to respond the ever changing regulatory and technology landscape
- Driving standardization and centralization of control practices and ambassador central tools.
- Supporting the training and awareness agenda by development of training materials, holding trainings to the privacy community
- Supporting the cycle of compliance activities
- Supporting the Group Privacy team with any other privacy activities as may be required from time to time.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- 3-5 years’ experience in privacy/compliance/internal audit;
- Good understanding of global privacy regulatory landscape in telecommunication, technology and online businesses;
- Good mix of auditor and advisory skillset;
- Structured, process mind-set and desire for continuous improvement;
- Knowledge of compliance management standards, tools, methodologies and best practices;
- Excellent organisation skills, able to handle multiple requests with differing priorities and stakeholders;
- Excellent command of English, and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication;
- Privacy or audit related certification(s) would be advantageous (e.g. CIPP, IAPP, CIA).
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – hybrid approach
- Medical and dental services
- Life and hospitalization insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
- Special Paternal Program - 4 months of paid paternity leave
We recognize and celebrate the importance of diversity and inclusivity in our workplace so that we are as diverse as the customers and communities we serve. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination especially related to but not limited to race, colour, age, veteran status, gender identification, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ethnicity, disability, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, nationality, indigenous status, medical condition, HIV status, social origin, cultural background, social or marital status.
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? We are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job advert, we encourage you to apply as you may be just the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help see how your skills fit in.