Senior Java Backend Developer M/F
InetumCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Development of first functioning prototypes
- Prototype testing
- Back-end engineering of stabile, smoothly functioning products
- Lead for team and other discussions of technical solutions and product ideas in design reviews, pair programming, and code review
- Discuss with the Product Owner to define the implementation with the best value/effort ratio
- Develops and document the Stories of the Sprint with other team members
- Create automated tests (unit, API, integration, function) in a continuous integration environment
- Ensure that the best practices are in place in accordance with the Lead Developer guidance and promotes new ones
- Is responsible for the quality of the product
- Strong Java language skills
- Spring/Spring Boot framework familiarity
- Good knowledge of Microservices concepts and patterns
- Good knowledge of REST API concepts and ApiGee
- Messaging and event-based systems (Solace or RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ or Kafka)
- Knowledge of relational (Postgres) and non-relational (Redis, Big Query) database
- Git source control system hands-on experience
- Scalability experience
- DevOps knowledge is a plus
- Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Familiar with Agile methodology (2+ years' experience working in an Agile team)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
Our Mission Statement:
Digital and human resources at the center of the sustainable development of our society.
In a world of continuous transformation, accelerated by technological developments and societal challenges, it is necessary to adapt in an ongoing, agile way to meet the challenges of the future.
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectoral organisation, and solutions of industrial quality. Present in more than 27 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and generated revenues of EUR 2.4 billion in 2022.
Bucharest / Remote