BUSINESS OPERATIONS ANALYST
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
We are looking for a Business Operations Analyst who is required to work with the line managers/vendors/group support teams to ensure good GML process for IDPS Programme
- Support IDPS Line Managers in acquiring necessary approvals for the implementation of their resource strategy (divisional pre-approvals and system approvals for new hire request),
- Ensure resource forecasting data is kept up-to-date with status of hiring,
- Onboard new hires and provide logistics support to acclimatize the new joiner,
- Deliver reports and overall views related to resource management,
- Extract weekly time-booking reports for all IDPS headcount and follow-up with the managers regarding the non-compliant ones,
- Deliver a first analysis on resources related invoices based on forecast and actuals and acquire further approvals form IDPS Line Managers.
- Previous experience in resource management,
- Good understanding of resource life cycle,
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation, people, and organizational skills,
- Proactive attitude, demonstrates intuitive, analytical, and problem-solving skills,
- Be able to operate in a very dynamic environment with few processes and opposing priorities,
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to optimally prioritize and complete tasks in a high-pressure environment,
- Strong customer service orientation,
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.