Weekend Release and Environment Manager
LSEG RomaniaCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Role: Capital Markets - Weekend Release and Environment Manager
A position has opened for an experienced and dynamic Release and Environment Manager to join the Capital Market's team!
This person will assist the group meet their release schedule targets whilst ensuring release robustness and quality.
The role primarily involves managing release delivery for the group's Capital Markets Equities and FX systems that operate on on-premise and cloud platforms.
Due to the nature of the role, the candidate will be required to work some Saturday shifts on a demand basis. On occasion, also on a later Friday shift. Flexibility will be provided for a non-working day to be agreed in lieu Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have a working background in application support and demonstrated release management experience!
Release Manager Responsibilities:
The overall responsibility is to identify all the tasks that need to be co-ordinated, managed, scheduled and planned across a release.
The primary responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with product owners and technical teams to ensure release requirements are well defined
- Scheduling release activities
- Hosting planning meetings to organise deployment activities
- Being responsible for the deployment runbooks during design and execution
- Participating in change forums
- Hosting Go/No-Go or test review calls
- Hosting washup review meetings post event
You will have to:
- Gain and maintain knowledge of application services systems and interfaces
- Be concise and exhibit outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Gain an in-depth knowledge for all LSEG business processes (especially organisational change)
- Seek inefficiencies and propose release process improvements
- Liaise with Product Owners, Project Managers and Sec-Ops to define and shape the release and patching schedules, while being mindful of dependencies
- Support Infrastructure led projects where application testing is necessary
- Support Disaster Recovery initiatives for Capital Market applications
- Manage and track environment allocation
- Demonstrated experience within the Release Management or Project Management function
- Experience with tooling such as JIRA, Service Now, Asana, Cutover or similar
- Experience with deployments to both physical (linux) and cloud based environments (preferably AWS)
- Appreciation of the business processes and their importance
- Some knowledge of Capital Markets or experience in the financial industry would be preferred
- Basic database and network knowledge
- ITIL qualification preferred
- Show initiative, be flexible, meticulous and especially organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicantsand#39; and employeesand#39; religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.