Order to Cash – Disputes – Process Associate – French–Remote RO
GenpactCu normă întreagă Zi plină
With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Order to Cash – Disputes – Process Associate – French–Remote RO
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to Claims and coordinating with customer
- Manage the OTC Claims portfolio and maintain strong customer relations.
- Respond to customer emails related to payment / dispute status.
- Determine if the disputes are valid and initiate/issue credit memos (If valid dispute)
- File Claim of payment in customer Portals if Disputes are invalid.
- Process & match CSBs
- Raise workflow request to Claims Team for investigation, coordinate, check status and close disputes.
- Manage deductions: classify, split, deduct from invoices, register claims.
- Contact customers regarding rejections
- Review disputed reasons such as pricing, shortages, damages, rebates, co-ops and returns.
- Obtain data from customers, freight forwarders and business units.
- Obtain documentation to support Business's position on invoices which are disputed and prepare necessary documentation to rebill customers.
- Handle order release task
- Co-ordinate with collections/ Cash Apps to seek and provide details.
- Investigate on disputed lines and provide the documentation.
- Should be able to independently manage assigned targets for calls & aged AR claims.
- Research any full open invoices which customers have disputed.
- Support team priorities and initiatives and effectively manage workload.
- Assist in SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) creation and updating.
- Deliver the required data for audit purposes.
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Problem solving and decision-making ability.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- University graduate
- Prior work experience.
- Fluent in Dutch language. Proficient oral and written communication skills
- System proficiency in MS Office Tools especially MS excel.
- Ability to work with SAP.
- Good communication skills, ability to cooperate with external and internal customers.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Accounting knowledge – basic level
- Ability to work with various IT applications (PEGA, HRC, reporting tools, etc.)
What can we offer?
Stable job offer – employment contract
Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
Possibility of development
Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed. Kindly please see our Privacy Notice for Employment Candidates: http://www.genpact.com/about-us/privacy-notice-for-employment-candidates
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingNov 17, 2023, 1:49:16 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
Locuri de muncă similare
Director - Global Payment Support Operations
OracleCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Director - Global Payment Support Operations Do you thrive on the challenge and thrill of managing high-volume, highly competent Support teams? Do you aim to train your managers to address customers with empathy and technical depth? We perform in a...
SPECIALIST DIGITALIZARE VIZUALĂ – ALIAS
RIAN & PartnersCu normă întreagă Zi plină
Domeniu AUTOMOTIVE Oraș BUCUREȘTI Responsabilități Utilizează software-ul Alias pentru a crea suprafețe de clasă A pentru designul de automobile sau de produse, asigurând precizie și finisaje de înaltă calitate; Colaborează cu echipe interfuncționale pentru a dezvolta și rafina conceptele de...
Consultant Suport - Aplicatie Salarizare
Colorful HR LeasingCu normă întreagă Zi plină
ROMANIAN SOFTWARE este in cautarea unui coleg/unei colege pe pozitia de Consultant Suport - Aplicatie Salarizare. aEUR- Activitate: fully remote Ce trebuie sa ai: aEUR- Experienta in procesele de calcul salarial - minimum 3 ani; aEUR- Studii superioare (ASE, Politehnica,...