Business Analyst Cards M/F
InetumCu normă întreagă Zi plină
- Analyzing business requirements and drafting documentation for the implementation of IT solutions with a banking profile in the field of Bank Cards and Merchants
- Support provided in all phases of the project (to the development team during the technical analysis, to the test teams during the internal compliance tests and user tests) and after implementation in production
- Analyzing errors and identifying ways to solve them
- Graduate of a faculty, preferably IT profile ( University of Bucharest - Faculty of Mathematics, Polytechnic University - Faculty of Automation or ASE - Faculty of Cybernetics)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Bank and Merchant Cards application analyst
- Familiar with ATM and POS transaction processing and their integration with the bank's host and tokenization flow, MDES, VTS
- Authorization standards and authorization of transactions with VISA, MASTERCARD cards
- The implementation of IT solutions on the systems that process bank cards (Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Issuing, ATMs/POS, e-Commerce, Loyalty)
- Advanced SQL query skills (ORACLE, MS SQL, MySQL) and experience in integrations with systems based on API REST and AQ/MQ Series
- VISA/MasterCard certification experience is a plus
- Agile and/or Waterfall methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence ,Gitlab
- English at least intermediate level
- Able to work both individually and in a team and good level of communication (internal / external)
Our Mission Statement:
Digital and human resources at the center of the sustainable development of our society.
In a world of continuous transformation, accelerated by technological developments and societal challenges, it is necessary to adapt in an ongoing, agile way to meet the challenges of the future.
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions, and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. In a context of perpetual movement, where needs and usages are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt, and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectoral organisation, and solutions of industrial quality. Present in more than 27 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and generated revenues of EUR 2.4 billion in 2022.