EricssonCu normă întreagă Zi plină
About this opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced Cash Collector to proactively maintain relationship with both Ericsson Customers and internal stakeholders to ensure that outstanding invoices are paid on time and future business is not jeopardized, working on all levels of portfolio segmentation, utilizing their knowledge and skills to facilitate the unit’s productivity and improve collection performance; typically reaching a high level of individual performance on their portfolio, while at the same time being actively involved and acting as role model in the operational processes and global strategic initiatives, adhering to the speak-up principles defined in the Code of Business Ethics (CoBE) and react to Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) red flags (indications or warning signs that there may be a corruption risk present in relation to a business transaction or activity) identified in the course of the work and act on them together with the line manager and relevant colleagues.
- Manage Cash Collection for the assigned portfolio of customers, utilizing the available SAP tools, to ensure accurate reconciliation with customer AP, AR maintenance, and correct Accounting & Reporting, in close collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Follow-up on customer invoice payments to ensure timely collections before period end closing
- Timely and effectively identifies disputes and engages with internal stakeholders on logging disputes and escalating aged balances.
- Follow-up on payments collected and ensure accurate posting of payments related to all customer agreements (Sales of Receivables, Customer Finance, Promissory Notes, checks, etc.)
- Prepare AR write-offs and follow-up on legal cases
- Support for audit requirements
- Provides advice and guidance to the peers on operational issues.
- Demonstrates consistent compliance to all other system and processes requirements
- Identifies process improvement needs and provides advice and support to peers / management for implementing new ways of working, improving the functionalities of the existing systems,
- Transfers knowledge to the peers, shares best practices
- Assists the management team on implementing new strategies, initiatives and changes within the organization
- Ethics and compliance
- Delivering results
- Building Relationship
- Growth mindset
- Education: Academic degree in Business Administration Finance, Accounting, Economic or similar field
- Minimum three years working experience in Cash Collection
- Fluent in English with strong business communication skills
- Other European languages skills are a plus
- Stakeholder engagement, ability to work with virtual teams, to communicate in the customer’s preferred and Ericsson corporate language, as well as an openness to respect other cultures
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Financial Model Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in Cash Collection & Treasury
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Collection Management Module & Dispute Management Module.
We offer you competitive benefits:
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year
- Medical & life insurance
- Career plan mentoring
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options) Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content
- - articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled)
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we champion it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest
Req ID: 738768