EXE SoftwareCu normă întreagă Zi plină
The person occupying this position will provide expertise in respective application/process specialization, to support the daily operations and effective performance of the business solution.
In this role you will be working as part of a small and diverse Master Data product management and development team to maintain and improve the master data of an energy trading and risk management (ETRM) platform.
This includes gathering and loading Master Data, but also the design and roll-out of data gathering processes and tools for a variety of sources.
Your daily responsibilities will include
- The Master Data Analyst is responsible for keeping a sub-set of Master Data complete and up to date. This means data needs to be gathered, transformed, validated and loaded.
- Data load could happen via manual or (semi) automated processes. The target is to increase automation over time
- The main elements of Master Data are:
- Trade and Market Templates
- Exchange and Broker Platform referential information and contract specifications
- Counterparty data
- Referential Trade master data such as e.g., payment terms, as well as Market Model information (e.g., delivery points)
- Part of the Master Data team and helps gather and load the data in a hands-on role and attitude
- Performs systematic formatting, cleaning, and enriching procedures to ready the data for loading
What we are looking for
- You have some experience in a related field of either Development, IT or ETRM business
- You are a team player who works well under pressure and who likes to challenge yourself working with highly experienced and talented individuals. You are communicative and able to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Great attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Would be considered an advantage:
- Basic understanding of exchange traded products in the commodities space
- Basic SQL
- Basic understanding of JSON REST APIs
What will you find at EXE Software?
- Full flexibility to work from home, office, or just about anywhere
- A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience
- An exciting position in an international working environment
- Financial support for professional training courses and certifications
- Gradually increased number of annual holidays from 21 to 25
- Exciting company events, teambuildings and parties
- Meal tickets
- Private medical subscription
- And all you can read with Bookster!